News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Intel Core i7-11375H in Asus TUF Dash F15 shows no fear of Ryzen 5000 H-series as 5.0 GHz boost helps it to single-core mastery +24% higher than the i7-10750H

Started by Redaktion, January 24, 2021, 07:38:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Spunjji

Quote from: Ali AMD fanboy on January 25, 2021, 11:42:13
For those who says, Intel just faster 2%.

Read again the topic. It compares i7 with Ryzen 9 (AMD's top processor)

Laptops with Ryzen 9 will cost more than 2.5k$. while Intel is about 1.2k$.

Absolute nonsense on the costs - the GPU is the primary factor there. More importantly, the drop in single-core from Ryzen 9 to Ryzen 7 is going to be in the vicinity of a couple of percent, so feel free to compare those. Finally, that's still the best Intel have to offer right now, no matter what they call it.

I do agree that people should "stop being fanboy", ideally by not posting junk comments like yours.

Spunjji

Quote from: Kindergarten World on January 24, 2021, 14:49:01
Look at the comments below.
Wow.

Projection is the new hotness amongst shills.
"Look at these crazy people pointing out true information! I am sane; believe the FUD in the article". 🤦‍♂️

A single-digit single-core advantage is meaningless, even for games. a ~50-60% multi-core advantage, on the other hand, will be useful for *a lot* of people.

BLM Thugs

Do you know how to stop Intel/AMD race wars?

Rob random shops, burn cars and play the generation butterfly victim when someone calls the police.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview