News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Ecovacs Goat G1 (2000/1600/800) hands-on review: Robot lawn mower without boundary cables for gardens of various sizes

Started by Redaktion, May 10, 2024, 07:16:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Available in three variants, the Ecovacs Goat G1 is an innovative robot lawn mower that doesn't rely on boundary cables, opting to use an alternative system instead. Read our Ecovacs Goat G1-2000 review to find out how well the highest-end model perform in actual use and what are its pros and cons.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Ecovacs-Goat-G1-2000-1600-800-hands-on-review-Robot-lawn-mower-without-boundary-cables-for-gardens-of-various-sizes.835471.0.html

indy

Very cool. I just finished my lawn yesterday, and after two weeks without cutting it was a slog, took about 2 hours. I really dislike the exhaust and noise. Don't mind the meditative process.

My concern is my yard is extensive with garden features/fire pits, etc. and beacons wouldn't help this.

Waiting for better obstacle detection, better edge trimming, no beacon requirements, and enough battery to get my lawn ( probably 6000-7000 sq. Ft.?)

We have an automated vacuum, and we ended up redesigning our space to fit the vacuum. Now consider it a member of our family. (Call it "lil' helper" 😂)

Thanks for the great review!

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview