News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Google Pixel 8a shows itself with large display bezels in new pre-release photos

Started by Redaktion, April 08, 2024, 23:04:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

New images of the Google Pixel 8a have revealed elements of the device that have escaped earlier leaks. While the Pixel 8a is rumoured to contain modern features like a 120 Hz OLED display and a Google Tensor G3 chipset, these will be joined by comparatively thick bezels.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Google-Pixel-8a-shows-itself-with-large-display-bezels-in-new-pre-release-photos.824546.0.html

Hudson_wearsHitops

I'm puzzled by Google's decision,if true,to make the bezels so large . Following what seems to be another midrange that shows that Samsung now Google thinks the market is ok with years old designs. I was disappointed to say the least at the S23 FE when I saw the bezels on it. 2024 and these two companies are some of the largest,Samsung especially,yet haven't adopted the 1.5k, thin bezels on even cheaper models, DC dimming, over 120hz on flagships. Meanwhile Oppo,Vivo,Xiaomi , Huawei,Realme, and Honor all seem to be cut stomping the competition when it comes to affordable midrange phones with exceptional value and features. It is a real slap in the face ,as a phone connoisseur in North America,I am supposed to get hyped over one of only a few midrangers we get, for right under $500 with specs from 2019. Please Xiaomi and all of the Vivo,Oppo family sell phones here!! I'm begging. We are getting robbed by these companies here! No innovation . It's stagnant. And it sucks. Don't get me started on the electric car market in China vs here. Lol. Xiaomis Su7 looks sick! They have AMAZING selection of quality electric cars ,some under 10k. We have Tesla ,selling it's overpriced cars and everyone else.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview