News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus ROG Zephyrus Duo 16 Notebook Review: Multitasking monster with AMD Zen4, RTX 4090 & Mini-LED

Started by Redaktion, March 15, 2023, 02:41:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Involver

Please be aware of the issue that has been reported regarding freezing on startup/shutdown/reboot. I can confirm this myself on my GX650PY.

Asus forum post topic number 931768 or search for rog-zephyrus-duo-16-2023-freezes-on-startup

Not sure how widespread this is, if you have the same issues - please report in this forum post as well!

S.Yu

Quote from: Involver on June 11, 2023, 16:16:48Please be aware of the issue that has been reported regarding freezing on startup/shutdown/reboot. I can confirm this myself on my GX650PY.

Asus forum post topic number 931768 or search for rog-zephyrus-duo-16-2023-freezes-on-startup

Not sure how widespread this is, if you have the same issues - please report in this forum post as well!
They're really not built like they're used to...I'm still dealing with the fan randomly turning off issue with my HP(while the SoC seems oblivious to its temp and refuses to throttle, resulting in surface temps of >60°C), no fix in sight.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview