News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Fujifilm X-S20 vs Sony A6700 - a midrange APS-C battle in 4 specifications

Started by Redaktion, July 19, 2023, 23:20:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Sony's US$1,399 A6700 and Fujifilm's US$1,299 X-S20 represent both manufacturers' latest stab at the midrange interchangeable lens APS-C hybrid camera. While they're similarly capable cameras, there are a few features and specifications that set them apart and make them appeal to different people.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Fujifilm-X-S20-vs-Sony-A6700-a-midrange-APS-C-battle-in-4-specifications.734853.0.html

Mr Majestyk

Other than similar IQ and the fact Sony simply has better AF than Fuji, in all otger areas the Fuji is a better camera. The Sony body design is simply garbage and it's a truly ugly camera with a woeful EVF and rear LCD sporting specs from 2010.It's 4 years since the A6600 was launched and this is a truly underwhelming update after so long again just focusing on video upgrades and no I don't consider the AI AF as an upgrade, it should be a given now as the tech has been around for 3 years.

julian.vdm

Quote from: Mr Majestyk on July 20, 2023, 03:46:53Other than similar IQ and the fact Sony simply has better AF than Fuji, in all otger areas the Fuji is a better camera. The Sony body design is simply garbage and it's a truly ugly camera with a woeful EVF and rear LCD sporting specs from 2010.It's 4 years since the A6600 was launched and this is a truly underwhelming update after so long again just focusing on video upgrades and no I don't consider the AI AF as an upgrade, it should be a given now as the tech has been around for 3 years.

I do tend to agree. The Fujifilm is a much more significant upgrade over the previous version. Also, the price difference in Europe is much more significant, I believe. That makes the Fuji even more of a no-brainer.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview