News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Dell G16 (2024) laptop review: An affordable Alienware alternative from the same manufacturer?

Started by Redaktion, February 15, 2024, 17:08:25

Previous topic - Next topic

lmao

Quote from: Neenyah on February 19, 2024, 13:21:501:1 is quite literally 100%. 1:2 is 200%. 1:1.5 is 150%
1:1 is os rendering resolution to screen resolution
100% is factory default scaling picked by hardware producer, can be ANY
macos is running 1:1 and 100% lmao, it's running 1:1 at 160% and at 75% too lmao
get your head straight and use terminology everyone understands and not just your mental headcanon about what 100% is lmao
so yeah FACTORY SET 100% default scaling isn't small on macbooks and macbook is running at native 1:1 resolution

Quote from: Neenyah on February 19, 2024, 13:21:50Stop being a clown and show me the pic I asked for
lmao dont pretend you havent understood thats not resolution and "default" is 100%
do you think dragging this discussion out will make you look better or something haha

Neenyah

Quote from: lmao on February 19, 2024, 13:40:011:1 is os rendering resolution to screen resolution
100% is factory default scaling picked by hardware producer, can be ANY
macos is running 1:1 and 100% lmao, it's running 1:1 at 160% and at 75% too lmao
You really are a certified clown, aren't you? Changing scaling is not the same as changing resolution. I can scale at 100% (so native), at 200% or 500%, my screen resolution will still be the same. Just as yours or of any other user and their machine.

Quote from: lmao on February 19, 2024, 13:40:01get your head straight and use terminology everyone understands and not just your mental headcanon about what 100% is lmao
so yeah FACTORY SET 100% default scaling isn't small on macbooks and macbook is running at native 1:1 resolution
Nice way to get yourself out of the trouble of being illiterate but no. Screen resolution is not scaling (but you can change both). If you actually owned Mac(Book) you would know that by simply going into Settings > Displays and see that for yourself where it quite literally says "Scaled". And you would give the pic I asked you for to destroy me and show how bad am I with my terminology, to shame me and so on, you know - your iShitter's usual kinks.

Quote from: lmao on February 19, 2024, 13:40:01
Quote from: Neenyah on February 19, 2024, 13:21:50Stop being a clown and show me the pic I asked for
lmao dont pretend you havent understood thats not resolution and "default" is 100%
do you think dragging this discussion out will make you look better or something haha
Still no pic? It is now clear why. Bounce dog.

lmao

Quote from: Neenyah on February 19, 2024, 13:46:28I can scale at 100% (so native)
lmao NATIVE scaling is what factory set as DEFAULT
only resolution can be NATIVE, it is fucking NATIVE TO DISPLAY PIXELS ahah
and default SCALING picked by factory is 100% scaling, it cant be NATIVE TO ANYTHING
get your terminology straight and stop embarassing yourself lmao

Quote from: Neenyah on February 19, 2024, 13:46:28If you actually owned Mac(Book) you would know that by simply going into Settings > Displays and see that for yourself where it quite literally says "Scaled"
Quote from: Neenyah on February 19, 2024, 13:46:28Still no pic? It is now clear why. Bounce dog.
HAHAH i get you started understanding you are neck deep in your bullshit ideas already if you are reverting to insults as usual

so your "100% native scaling", what is it native to lmao? it has to be NATIVE in relation to something rite? so enlighten me what your little brain is using as a measure of scaling nativeness haha.
just admit already youve messed up 1:1 native display resolution with 100% DEFAULT scaling (which is picked by factory) and we will get over it lmao
you know me and insults and demagogy dont work with me, i will embarass you as long as you keep on insisting on your crap

lmao

Quote from: Neenyah on February 19, 2024, 13:46:28Still no pic
why dont you just show a pic from your macbook lmao
ah you dont have it and are arguing with someone who owns it
nothing new nothing new lmao

lmao

Quote from: Neenyah on February 19, 2024, 14:31:35Bla, bla, bla, still no pic. Poor MacBook "owner" 🙃
ok no arguments means you admit youve messed up 1:1, native, 100% and default
no worries happens lmao, just get your terminology straight next time so you can pretend you know a thing or two about tech in your low-quality comments

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview