News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Intel 'Coffee Lake' Core i7 8850H makes its debut with the MSI GT83VR Titan

Started by Redaktion, March 08, 2018, 02:35:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Greek shopping site Public.gr shows a new MSI Titan gaming laptop available for purchase. The notebook is the first instance of the new Intel 'Coffee Lake-H' Core i7 8850H spotted in the wild. The rest of the notebook features mammoth specs with no less than 64 GB RAM and two NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPUs in SLI.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Intel-Coffee-Lake-Core-i7-8850H-makes-its-debut-with-the-MSI-GT83VR-Titan.287610.0.html

S1

I kind of need some help here. I'm planning to get a laptop this year with a intel 6 core cpu but with the recent meltdown/spectre issue found on all Amd and intel cpus. But bouth intel and amd said that they're next cpus will have in silicone fixes like intel cannon/Ice lake but does anyone know when can we expect the mobile chips? Mainly the 6 core version?

Vaidyanathan

Quote from: S1 on March 08, 2018, 03:06:08
I kind of need some help here. I'm planning to get a laptop this year with a intel 6 core cpu but with the recent meltdown/spectre issue found on all Amd and intel cpus. But bouth intel and amd said that they're next cpus will have in silicone fixes like intel cannon/Ice lake but does anyone know when can we expect the mobile chips? Mainly the 6 core version?

Hi S1, expect Cannon Lake and Ice Lake to make their mark sometime around H2 2018.
notebookcheck (dot) net/The-first-Intel-10nm-chips-could-land-as-early-as-end-2017.261108.0.html

S1

Quote from: Vaidyanathan on March 08, 2018, 08:05:35
Quote from: S1 on March 08, 2018, 03:06:08

Hi S1, expect Cannon Lake and Ice Lake to make their mark sometime around H2 2018.
notebookcheck (dot) net/The-first-Intel-10nm-chips-could-land-as-early-as-end-2017.261108.0.html

Thanks for replying.

danwat1234

About time! Since the 8850h is a 45w TDP CPU I believe, hope it comes to the thin line of MSI laptops, the GS series.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview