News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Galaxy Z Flip 3: Reviewer claims the display glass of Samsung's new foldable can break for no apparent reason

Started by Redaktion, October 09, 2021, 21:07:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa Clanin

Quote from: Joseph W Perkins on October 10, 2021, 21:56:47I was watching the Jerry rig everything page on Facebook when he did a durability test with this phone. He bent the phone backwards and had a slight curve but the display never broke. Also, this phone isn't made with glass on the display. Not sure why they keep saying the glass display? The only part of the phone that's glass is the backside.

It won't let me post a link but, go to Jerry rig everything and look at his videos. This one is one of the most recent ones. 2:40-3:30 is the screen test that show its actually plastic.

The Z flip uses Gorilla Glass Victus.  Which, is far as I can tell, is not plastic.

penis

Juls ruls

I'm very disappointed in the Samsung z3 flip phone as well I'm now on my second one due to screen going bad at the crease for no reason I keep a Samsung protective case on my phone at all times and absolutely no damage on my end. Trying to help regarding issues with the defects in the phone is nearly impossible and Samsung avoids resolving issues for the poor workmanship in their product . If anyone decides to file a class action suit regarding the Z3 poor phone quality count me in .

promoerott

It is a pity, that now I can not express - I hurry up on job. I will return - I will necessarily express the opinion on this question.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview