News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus ROG Zephyrus Duo 15 GX550LXS in Review: Unique Gaming Laptop with Lots of Performance Below the Hood

Started by Redaktion, July 26, 2020, 18:08:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

With its powerful hardware, the Zephyrus Duo manages to display the latest games smoothly on its matte 4K screen (IPS, Pantone-validated, 100% AdobeRGB, G-Sync). There are other great features as well: 2x NVMe SSD (RAID 0), 32 GB of RAM (in dual-channel mode), Thunderbolt 3. Additionally, the laptop comes with many accessories.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-ROG-Zephyrus-Duo-15-GX550LXS-in-Review-Unique-Gaming-Laptop-with-Lots-of-Performance-Below-the-Hood.483002.0.html

Yngmar

Nice to see that it is possible to dissipate all this heat efficiently. Helps that the keyboard is further down, so you don't get the untouchable keys in the center of the top row that try to turn your fingertips into pork souvlaki.

Content creators would want a 16:10 screen though. And a lot lower idle power consumption/battery life.

The price is pretty hefty! Not sure the extra display is worth the cost.

S.Yu

Dazzling specs for an eye-searing price.
And very clear priorities...poor power optimization, high noise and an unusually hot bottom surface for what constitutes a proper generational bump compared to earlier 2080MQ competitors.
And that second screen is interesting too.

OZ_Mg

Hi,

Is it possible to verify if it supports Oculus Rift S Display Port connection through TB3 on this laptop? I absolutely can't find any info on that online. ???

Thanks!

Md. Rafiuzzaman Bokhari

Please edit the accessories section with the disclaimer that all regions will not have everything bundled. My unit did not have the mouse, USB-C charger and worst of all, NO webcam. I trust notebookcheck reviews and I am sure a lot of others do as well, so please make it known so buyers know they need to check what they will get before buying. The bundles are not properly explained, and they will still charge you full price.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview