News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

MSI WE75 9TK Workstation Review: Core i7 with Quadro RTX Power

Started by Redaktion, November 26, 2019, 19:56:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The MSI WE75 workstation is based off of the versatile GE75 chassis and yet it is missing many of the options found on the latter. What's here is great, but we know the WE75 is capable of housing more powerful components.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/MSI-WE75-9TK-Workstation-Review-Core-i7-with-Quadro-RTX-Power.444022.0.html

Jakijak

So you are saying, that this tiny MSI is direct competitor of Eurocom's monster?
Did you tried to add Eurocom to for example Cinebench chart? This is a completely different level of performance.

Jugal

What is the exact battery on this Laptop as MSI.com says it has 51Whr battery while you say it has 65Whr battery

Alex d

I bought this laptop last fall for work after exhaustive searching for a workstation laptop that can run CAD but also some games. This laptops performance has surprised me a LOT. Its plenty fast.

The only disappointing feature is the display response time. It is SLOW. Any sort of fast paced games like fps can be PLAYABLE, but you will not be competitive. I always hook the laptop to an external display to play games. Otherwise the display  works fine and is bright enough.

Zebedee

Alex d you should have bought the HP ZBOOK 17 G6. It has all of the features of the MSI but with better battery, better screen, option to boost it even to 4k. Yes, not so good look, somehow bulky, but a real beast.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview