News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Smartphone Camera Comparison: Pixel dominance in the midrange

Started by Redaktion, July 26, 2019, 09:25:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Google Pixel 3a, Samsung Galaxy A70 and Xiaomi Mi 9T are all recent additions to an already crowded midrange, with them all boasting about their camera capabilities. Having recently reviewed all three, we thought it was about time to pit them against each other in a camera comparison test while comparing their results against some of the best flagships on the market.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Smartphone-Camera-Comparison-Pixel-dominance-in-the-midrange.428101.0.html

ashlol

Completely off topic i know but i have to say it.
I always disable my ad blocker while navigating here but today i had to reactivate it. Ads are everywhere, with video, and uses 50% of my cpu. At some point even Firefox crashed by using 10Go ram Oo this is totally unacceptable, i am ready to be fair by not using ad blocker to support you but not in these conditions sorry.

heffeque

Same here. I've tried once in a while hoping that they have fixed their add abuse, but I've had to reactivate it immediately after.

Mars

Why don't you use night mode on P30 pro also? It's no fair to use Pixel's night mode to compare with P30p's normal mode isn't it?

Trance

Well, you can add g-cam on samsung and 9T but you can't add ultra wide and telephoto on Pixel 3a

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview