News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Android 9.0 Pie is on the horizon for the LG V20

Started by Redaktion, July 22, 2019, 15:36:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Good news LG V20 owners, it looks like your handset will receive Android 9.0 Pie in the not too distant future after all. While the South Korean company pushed the roll-out of Pie to its successor from Q2 to Q3, there is promise of the V20 receiving its last OS update this quarter with LG reportedly testing a beta build internally.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Android-9-0-Pie-is-on-the-horizon-for-the-LG-V20.427936.0.html

Joe steam

All v20's are south Koreans....only releasing the update for phones sold in Korea is racists.

I don't think I'll ever but an lg phone again, specially after what they did to the V line...totally lost their path.

Ade Virmansyah

brisixtee

This is very good news for V20 owners. The V20 is like a classic Corvette, it doesn't go out of style. Bring back replaceable batteries to flagship V series phones LG and you'll have a sales winner. You can build limited water resistance in to it!

John doh

The v20 is the same hardware as the G5, snapdragons 820 and the exact same dual camera setup with laser autofocus. But they wont be bothered to update the G5......

Ant

Steven Earl Smith

>:D. If you have the need to record phone calls, DO NOT UPGRADE TO ANDROID 9/PIE.

I no longer have the ability to keep recordings of conversations with my mother.  She has been in a nursing home, half way across the country, and, I'm not sure how many calls we have left.

Google has decided that nobody should have the ability to record a phone call!  In doing so, they have lost this customer account ( 4 lines ), to Apple.  And I have Apple products.

joenodden

Oh yeah because screw the V30 right? Why would that ever need pie. Pfffft.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview