News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 press renders surface, reveals first keyboard cover with integrated trackpad

Started by Redaktion, July 18, 2019, 11:25:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Samsung's next flagship Android tablet the Galaxy Tab S6 has surfaced in press renders that include its all-new keyboard cover for the first time. Like Apple's new iPad, the tablet looks set up to be able to charge its S-Pen wirelessly as well.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-Tab-S6-press-renders-surface-reveals-first-keyboard-cover-with-integrated-trackpad.427800.0.html

Dan Ridenhour

I was really hoping Samsung would a) return to the 4x3 aspect ratio... and b) release something to compete with the 12.9 from apple.   

The 12.9 ipad pro is the best PDF reader on the market...   beautiful screen and it most closely mimics an 8.5x11 sheet of paper.   Unfortunately its running iOS which I hate with a passion so was hoping Samsung would step up..   no luck.   

Gary

I have been using Samsung 12.2 and S4 (gave up waiting for a 12.2 replacement) never needed a separate keyboard ( what is the Spen for?) and certainly never needed a chargable Spen... WTF is Samsung doing....

PS, 95% of the world is Metric, not archiac USA imperial.... A4 proportion are perfect for 3.5 billion people..

KarelG

Quote from: Dan Ridenhour on July 22, 2019, 04:24:44
I was really hoping Samsung would a) return to the 4x3 aspect ratio... and b) release something to compete with the 12.9 from apple.   

The 12.9 ipad pro is the best PDF reader on the market...   beautiful screen and it most closely mimics an 8.5x11 sheet of paper.   Unfortunately its running iOS which I hate with a passion so was hoping Samsung would step up..   no luck.

Not sure about ipad pro, but have you seen HP Elite x2 1030 g3? 13.3" 3:2 3x2k display. Should be even closer to real A4 size...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview