News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

LG continues to leave the V30 out in the cold, but there is a flashable Beta version of Android 9.0 Pie if you are feeling brave

Started by Redaktion, July 17, 2019, 19:12:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Android 9.0 Pie is here for the LG V30, sort of. The OS update has reared its head online as a Beta, just like the one for the G6 recently did. The upgrade process is not for the faint-hearted though and comes with some prerequisites.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/LG-continues-to-leave-the-V30-out-in-the-cold-but-there-is-a-flashable-Beta-version-of-Android-9-0-Pie-if-you-are-feeling-brave.427751.0.html

Homasworld

JpNYC

Mine as well. I think it's been six months since I even received a security update.Love the DAC, but it's not enough to keep me loyal.

phatmanXXL

I've been buying unlocked Android One phones for the past year, it's worth looking into if updates are important. There's no excuse not updating phones that aren't even a year old.

Aidan

I've given up as a loyal LG customer since they don't even sell them in my country (new Zealand) any more let alone support for the phones what a shame since I've unfortunately had to go to Samsung, so they leave countries out too

CZ75

Why do people even care about updates? With every update there is Google breaks something that worked or makes it harder to use... And any new features the update offers aren't really worth that for me.

Serge

Quote from: CZ75 on July 19, 2019, 18:47:16
Why do people even care about updates? With every update there is Google breaks something that worked or makes it harder to use... And any new features the update offers aren't really worth that for me.
100% right!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview