News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Extreme Gen 2 with the GeForce GTX 1650 Max-Q is now orderable

Started by Redaktion, July 16, 2019, 20:15:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Lenovo's newest high-end ThinkPad laptop, the ThinkPad X1 Extreme 2019, is now available in the USA. Prices for the Dell XPS 15 competitor start at $2,049 for the cheapest pre-configured model available – a hefty base-price, though it will likely fall considerably in the near future with the introduction of discounts & more configuration options.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Lenovo-ThinkPad-X1-Extreme-Gen-2-with-the-GeForce-GTX-1650-Max-Q-is-now-orderable.427731.0.html

hans intakt

it jumped from the "hefty" price of 2049$ to 2939$ for the same model specification, just fyi xD

PhYrE

The price is certainly not unreasonable for a 9th gen with dedicated graphics. I wouldn't expect the price to drop significantly until next spring. They're already sold out in North America with a 4 week lead time to order one, so demand is there.

James Bromwell

There's a sale on at the moment, but configuring with reasonable options (16GB RAM, i7 CPU) still bumps the price up well over $1600.  I'm not sure I'm willing to trade impeccable build quality for the performance hit you get going down to the 1650 Max-Q from, say, a 1660 Ti, which is available in a lot of competing systems.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview