News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Apple updates MacBook Air and entry-level 13-inch MacBook Pro

Started by Redaktion, July 10, 2019, 04:04:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Apple has updated its two entry-level MacBooks with both the MacBook Air and the 13-inch non-Touch Bar MacBook Pro. Both come with the fourth time revised butterfly keyboard mechanism as well as some other substantial updates along with price cuts to boost back to school sales.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Apple-updates-MacBook-Air-and-entry-level-13-inch-MacBook-Pro.427170.0.html

A Abdul Razak

I can't find the new MacBook Pro non-touch bar that mentioned in this article (with the new Coffee Lake CPU) in the Apple website.
At worst, it seems that the Apple website didn't offer any non-touchbar version of MBP at all (except for the refurbished version, maybe).  :(
Additionally, MBP with touch bar version is shown with the same CPU spec mentioned in this articles (probably i5-8257U, 1,4GHz to 3,9GHz).

I will be grateful if anyone could show the link for the updated non-touchbar version.  ;)

A Abdul Razak

I am sorry, it seems that I misunderstood the point here. 😅🙏🏼🙏🏼

The MBP non-touch bar version was updated, to include the touch bar feature. 😁
This new version still have the same 2 usb-c ports, and probably still have a similar cpu wattage with the previous non-touch bar version.
These aspects will differentiate it from the "original" touch bar version that have 4 usb-c ports with higher cpu wattage.

Quote from: A Abdul Razak on July 13, 2019, 03:13:51
I can't find the new MacBook Pro non-touch bar that mentioned in this article (with the new Coffee Lake CPU) in the Apple website.
At worst, it seems that the Apple website didn't offer any non-touchbar version of MBP at all (except for the refurbished version, maybe).  :(
Additionally, MBP with touch bar version is shown with the same CPU spec mentioned in this articles (probably i5-8257U, 1,4GHz to 3,9GHz).

I will be grateful if anyone could show the link for the updated non-touchbar version.  ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview