News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

DxOMark: The Samsung Galaxy A50 fails to impress

Started by Redaktion, July 05, 2019, 22:29:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The triple camera setup of the Galaxy A50 failed to impress on DxOMark, although its specs are impressive. According to DxOMark, the images produced by this Samsung phone lack detail, the autofocus often fails to work in low-light conditions,  geometric shift and localized low detail artifacts are also visible quite frequently.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/DxOMark-The-Samsung-Galaxy-A50-fails-to-impress.427020.0.html

S.Yu

For this you need a couple Gcam ports, one for the main and one for the UWA, until Google adds official dual camera support.

Ricci Rox

Quote from: S.Yu on July 06, 2019, 16:21:59
For this you need a couple Gcam ports, one for the main and one for the UWA, until Google adds official dual camera support.

My V40's Gcam port has support for the main and UWA.

Codrut Nistor

Too bad so many users are overlooking LG. LG is way underrated these days.

Ricci Rox

Quote from: Codrut Nistor on July 06, 2019, 21:00:16
Too bad so many users are overlooking LG. LG is way underrated these days.

Can confirm. Software support is shite, though, but that's almost part of the fine print these days.

S.Yu

Quote from: Ricci Rox on July 06, 2019, 18:33:02
Quote from: S.Yu on July 06, 2019, 16:21:59

My V40's Gcam port has support for the main and UWA.
Alright, not many versions work for my device and none support a dual camera switch, even the current one I'm using crashes when switching to the front camera, not that I really need it though.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview