News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Ryzen 9 3900X eats Intel and Threadripper processors for breakfast, lunch and dinner in multi-core benchmarks

Started by Redaktion, June 29, 2019, 13:02:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The upcoming 12 core and 24 thread Ryzen 9 3900X has posted seriously impressive Geekbench 4.3 and SiSoftware multi-core scores, leaving the Core i9-9900K and even the Threadripper 2950X in its wake. The benchmark results confirm that the APU will have a 3.8 GHz base clock that it can boost to between 4.51 and 4.54 GHz.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Ryzen-9-3900X-eats-Intel-and-Threadripper-processors-for-breakfast-lunch-and-dinner-in-multi-core-benchmarks.426683.0.html

Eh

"APU" is used multiple times in the article when the Ryzen 9 is a CPU with no iGPU in it (so a normal non-APU CPU)

meh

Alex Alderson

Quote from: meh on June 30, 2019, 08:54:52
Stopped reading after APU, the author is ignorant and doesnt know they are CPUs not APUs

You didn't get far then, as I used APU in the second sentence.

On a serious note, thanks for pointing that out. That was a gap in my knowledge and I have corrected the article accordingly.

All the best,

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview