News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Vague game benchmark shows the AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT to be about 15% faster than the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Super

Started by Redaktion, June 29, 2019, 10:38:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A game benchmark of the upcoming NVIDIA RTX 2060 Super has leaked online and the card seems to have scored lower about 15% lower than an AMD Radeon 'Navi' RX 5700 XT. The details of the game are not known and this is only one score we have at the moment so we'd advise to take it with a pinch of the proverbial salt.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Vague-game-benchmark-shows-the-AMD-Radeon-RX-5700-XT-to-be-about-15-faster-than-the-NVIDIA-GeForce-RTX-2060-Super.426572.0.html

cptwhite_uk

The 2060 Super is meant to compete with the 5700, not the 5700XT.  The former is meant to be priced at $399, and the 5700XT  at £$449 so the comparison isnt exactly fair.  The non-super RTX2070 is probably going to be the main competition for the 5700XT, price drop imminent with the launch of the Super variants I suspect.

jarfin

well, why not compare gtx 1060 6gb or even 1050 ti.. i mean its might win.

amd want you compare it old rtx 2070,but 5700  loose, so HEYYY, why not compare rtx 2060.. and jee! its win

rtx 2060 super beat both and sure lower power eat.

dunno why this sadly sympaty amd gpus.. i mean amd build nad try selleing lausy gpus.
its not earn nothing sympaty.

they gpus are old tech looks and also inside.
i mean old way blower, meaning alot noisy and performance just and jyst enough nvidia old product.. thta product what amd selcted.

i must say again, amd gpus are maded 7nm process, nvidia 12nm.

different is massive so it handicap help amd.
still amd gpus loose perfromance ,efficiency and tech details, even amd gpus are brand new latest generation
simple lausy junks.

when rtx super gpus coming and also nvidia 1st 7nm gpu are out, its doesent matter anymore what amd release out after that, it cant fight anymore.
also intels 1st gpu coming soon,its 10nm process made.

i dont see anymore amd future after that.

open you eyes!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview