News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

MSI GS75 Stealth 9SG Laptop Review: A thin and powerful gaming laptop with good battery life

Started by Redaktion, June 28, 2019, 19:52:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The sleek MSI GS75 Stealth 9SG handles all modern triple-A games with ease thanks to its Core i7-9750H processor and GeForce RTX 2080 Max-Q GPU. The 17.3-inch device has good battery life too, lasting longer between charges than even some office laptops.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/MSI-GS75-Stealth-9SG-Laptop-Review-A-thin-and-powerful-gaming-laptop-with-good-battery-life.426511.0.html

anon

Do the type-C ports support USB-PD?

I saw some argument online about it on the GS75, but I didn't see a conclusion.

Compatibility with standard chargers--I will definitely vote with my wallet for this feature from now on.

william blake

gaming laptop trends:
1)1 hour on battery
2)loud as hell(this one is the loudest but we are talking about the whole market)
3) for children(most of them)
4) BUT THIN

what can i say? lol

Jesse

Skipping the double wide zero key on the numpad again.  Uggh.   If you aren't going to put in a full sized numpad, just skip it.  It is a pointless inclusion unless you keep it in the same format for people who are using it all day at work.

Jesse

I forgot to add ultra-hot, ultra-loud.   This is a failure and I don't know how the reviewer can give it such high grades - unless they were paid to by MSI.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview