News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Early review of the AMD Ryzen 5 3600 shows why it could be one of the most sought-after CPUs for gaming

Started by Redaktion, June 26, 2019, 08:28:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

An early review of the much talked about AMD Ryzen 5 3600 more or less confirms all the leaks we've been seeing about this CPU so far. While we do see higher latency, the Ryzen 5 3600 is shown to have posted excellent single-core scores and very good gaming performance surpassing the Ryzen 7 2700X and almost on par with the Intel Core i9-9900K.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Early-review-of-the-AMD-Ryzen-5-3600-shows-why-it-could-be-one-of-the-most-sought-after-CPUs-for-gaming.425077.0.html

magz1990nine

I think that's a pretty fair assessment of the situation. Intel has puked out gen after gen of marginally better chips for the best part of a decade. They simply got caught sleeping, and their countermeasure is to praise their software, nobody's buying it. This is why they don't interview boxers between rounds. AMD is in resurgence, in the CPU sector, for certain, although I wouldn't bet the farm on their GPU gaining nearly so much of the market from Nvidia. They never sleep, they just rest their eyes.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview