News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The next-gen console hype circus continues: Rumor claims the PS5 offers 10-15% more performance than the Xbox Scarlett

Started by Redaktion, June 25, 2019, 22:27:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A message posted on the Twitter account for PlayStation Latest has made quite a confident claim in regard to the performance power of the PlayStation 5. According to the post, the next-gen console from Sony will outrun its future Xbox rival by 10 to 15%. Unsurprisingly, this kind of comparison has been questioned by genuine industry insiders.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-next-gen-console-hype-circus-continues-Rumor-claims-the-PS5-offers-10-15-more-performance-than-the-Xbox-Scarlett.426013.0.html

Daniel Eriksson

Regardless of power I still believe the Nintendo Switch and it's rumored revisions will sell more simply due to it's versatility. I know several people who have picked up gaming again after long periods without thanks to the Switch since it suddenly made gaming practical enough for their day to day life.

Either way, It's sad that so much focus lies on the sheer processing power. I'm curious what other hardware features these machines will have. I'd say things like support for HDR screens or new ways to interact with games bring more to the gaming experience than a few percent more or less processing power.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview