News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Nokia 4.2 Review: An affordable smartphone with a Google Assistant button

Started by Redaktion, June 25, 2019, 20:32:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Nokia 4.2 follows the current design trend with small bezels and a small notch. Added are an affordable price and the current Android Pie. I in our review, we evaluate what else buyers of the smartphone with a dedicated Assistant key can expect.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Nokia-4-2-Review-An-affordable-smartphone-with-a-Google-Assistant-button.425394.0.html

HZ

Hello,
Your review indicates the 4.2 to have a white balance slider for its screen. This morning I took a side by side look at the 2.2, 3.2, 4.2, 6.2 and 7.2 in a store. For screens that have not-so-excellent color temperatures, the presence of such a setting is a minimum requirement as far as I am concerned.
Now, the 2.2 and 3.2 do have such a slider but... the 4.2 does not! However silly this occurs to me, this morning that is what I actually saw. (The 6.2 and 7.2 by the way have 'screen modes' to choose from, none of which give direct control over a personalized white balance setting. So these phones disappoint in that regard as well...).
If you are actually positive that the 4.2 does have the setting/slider, please confirm how and where you see it.
Cheers,
HZ

Nokia 4.2 Owner

I can confirm that there is (using the latest firmware) a white balance slider under Settings-->Display-->Advanced-->White Balance

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview