News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Huawei announces EMUI 9.1 roadmap for the end of Q2 and Q3; Honor devices are nowhere to be seen

Started by Redaktion, June 25, 2019, 15:55:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Good news Huawei fans: The company has announced its EMUI 9.1 roadmap for the end of Q2 and most of Q3. An array of Huawei devices will receive EMUI 9.1 in the next two months. There are a couple of notable absentees though, while Honor owners may feel hung out to dry.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Huawei-announces-EMUI-9-1-roadmap-for-the-end-of-Q2-and-Q3-Honor-devices-are-nowhere-to-be-seen.425433.0.html

Jozef Bučany

I received the update few days ago, and i can appreciate one big change. Changing volume during app launched on landscape view brings up nicer bar. But there it ends. The menu that comes from top of screen was black and now its white and ugly. And app manager (the one on bottom of screen at right) used to close apps by swiping sideways and now, sideways swipe cycles though apps, to close app you need to swipe up. These two changes i really dislike.

Asif Malik

Still i didn't get 9.0 update in my honor 8x, how i will expect to get. 9.1. How many time i tried to contact you but agent telling me soon soon. I am very disappointed really.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview