News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Are Bing and Edge really duds? Maybe not, according to new leak

Started by Redaktion, June 20, 2019, 23:51:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Microsoft does not normally release data on the performance of its in-house search engine and browser. However, a new leaked slide may give an idea of how Bing and Edge are doing. Apparently, Bing has over 450 million monthly active users and handles 10.5 Billion queries per month.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Are-Bing-and-Edge-really-duds-Maybe-not-according-to-new-leak.424908.0.html

S.Yu

Bing's dictionary is surprisingly better than Google's, apart from the pronunciation, and it's the only alternative without a stable VPN in China, but there are no stable VPNs in China. I activate mine only on an as-needed basis and still there could be drops in under half an hour of connection, with the right servers (a certain subset among obfuscated) and TCP selected.
This is Nord, generally a magnitude slower but notably cheaper and with more servers therefore more chances. ExpressVPN performed very poorly in terms of stability in my last couple months of subscription, so I didn't renew despite the 30% off they offered twice upon expiration.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview