News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

OnePlus Flagship Smartphone Camera Test: OnePlus 7 Pro v. Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus v. Xiaomi Mi 9 v. Huawei P30 Pro

Started by Redaktion, June 13, 2019, 21:29:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

How good, or rather how bad, is the OnePlus 7 Pro's camera really? We decided to compare the OnePlus 7 Pro with the latest camera patch installed to the current crème de la crème of Android smartphone photography. Find out whether or not the OnePlus 7 Pro's latest camera patch is capable of catapulting the OnePlus 7 Pro right to the top in our review.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/OnePlus-Flagship-Smartphone-Camera-Test-OnePlus-7-Pro-v-Samsung-Galaxy-S10-Plus-v-Xiaomi-Mi-9-v-Huawei-P30-Pro.423822.0.html

Volant

Did u install the latest firmware for galaxy s10 before doing this test? Coz there is dramatic change in night mode images after this update

Yasser

Google Pixel 3a is cheaper than all of these flagships and seems to have a better camera (both rear and front) than all the flagships.

delta21

You should have done the test with latest update for s10+ and op7 pro. As for the mi9 it is disappointing. The photo quality is worse than the mi8! And yes a google pixel should have been added to the test

Noneman

OriginalSize

1440 x 1080 sample images?

The downsized images make this whole comparison useless because readers cannot compare the images themselves, they have been meddled with.

Post original and full sized images.

M_S_

Whats going on? there are full resolution samples, and  all here are commenting about low res photos?

Also the versions of the software are CLEARLY sated and they say,

OP7  = latest
S10 = latest

S10 won this, and the pictures with the light bulbs and night mode (blurry) i think are user error since i haven't saw a single blurred out photo of S10 in night mode.

I want to thank notebook chat from the bottom of my heart for posting full resolution photos, and being really professional and in depth, thank you guys!

Redmyth79

Clearly there are some issues here. For one I see a comment of a guy claiming the Mi 8 did better then the Mi 9! LMAO at best. Clearly you don't know.
Next there was either a software issue here or something because every single review the Mi 9 has not produced cool photos if anything sometimes over saturated.
The next thing is the Mi 9 has bested the OnePlus 7 pro in over 25 reviews!
So I don't get this at all.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview