News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Chuwi Minibook to start at US$499 in limited quantities

Started by Redaktion, June 13, 2019, 18:25:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Chuwi Minibook will feature an Intel Core m3-8100Y or a Celeron N4100 processor, 8 GB of RAM and a 128 GB SSD in a compact UMPC form factor. The convertible will be available to order from next Wednesday for US$499 for the Core m3-8100Y model.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Chuwi-Minibook-to-start-at-US-499-in-limited-quantities.423880.0.html

jessciatinny

This model seem good. but when i check and search by google. i found that another model which call onemix 1s look better than this one.
1s seem better quality , also i like the stylus pen design. storage chose better than mini book. the most important is~~ it cheaper than mini book~~~
God! i really dont know how to choose it
guys, probably you can check this link to check it 
seems link is not allow. check the keywords geekbuying

apple

This makes people feel like a failed product. This configuration makes people feel very broken. I feel that I will not like him and let me down. 3965Y One Mix1S, this may be more worth looking forward to

java

If don't see the LOGO, also really thought it was OneMix, imitation is too like, I bought chuwi other products, do manual work is too bad, I don't believe in this product, flip is the first time they try to, also don't know how effective, OneMix from the first generation to the three generations are now using reverse technology, so I decided to buy One, Mix 1 s, OneMix can shipment at the end of 1 s, I decided to buy OneMix

apple

After paying attention to it for a while, I still feel that the products of One mix are quite pleasant. After all, designing a lot of versions of the products can make people feel at ease.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview