News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Dell XPS 15 7590 should start shipping by early July

Started by Redaktion, June 13, 2019, 01:55:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Dell XPS 15 7590 laptop is getting closer to finally being in the eager hands of expectant buyers. According to a recent tweet from XPS chief Frank Azor, shipments of the device should begin in the first week of July, although no exact timeline has yet been proffered. The new laptops should have a starting price of US$999.99.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Dell-XPS-15-7590-should-start-shipping-by-early-July.423833.0.html

RicoViking9000

On /r/dell, somebody did manage to get information for a June 24 release, at least in the US. Can't post the link though

mikka

Dell's XPS 15 9750 is filled with problems, and they still haven't fix the S3 standby issue, their software has been a joke! expect me to buy XPS again? no way!  >:( >:( >:(

????????

Really hard to tell if commenters are opposition company fake commenters or if they are real. Everyone in the industry claims the XPS (2018) was great with some admitted issues. Yet when I see comments here and other places talking about the 7590, I see harsh reviews claiming it is a POS and wouldn't buy another one. What gives?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview