News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Walmart Overpowered 15, CUK Model Z, Origin PC RTS EON15-S, and CyberPowerPC Tracer III are all essentially the same laptop

Started by Redaktion, June 05, 2019, 07:42:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

These 15.6-inch gaming systems - and potentially more - are based on a white-label Tongfang design. You can purchase the cheapest option and still end up with the exact same laptop at the end of the day.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Walmart-Overpowered-15-CUK-Model-Z-Origin-PC-RTS-EON15-S-and-CyberPowerPC-Tracer-III-are-all-essentially-the-same-laptop.423060.0.html

jeremy

Sadly, I think Walmart is basically out of this market. Their in-house electronics brand is now "ONN," and it seems like their fantastic deals on the OP 15 were part of blowing out inventory.

Shame, too, since those prices were almost too good to be true, but they were true, and the 15" chassis was really worth it at the absurd <$500 pricepoint.

Jeff Murray

I bought the Walmart LP-02/GK5CN6Z.  It was the best price/performance deal of 2018, hands down.  I certainly would not have paid what the other resellers are charging for the same specs.
Battery life isn't an issue to me and the fans certainly are loud when gaming.  Repasting/under-volting go a long way toward temp control/avoiding throttling.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview