News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Intel and Nvidia's stagnation might be the best thing to happen to notebooks in years

Started by Redaktion, June 03, 2019, 15:11:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Some people might look at the death of Moore's Law, Intel's 10nm troubles, and Nvidia's highly resistible 2019 mobile-RTX lineup and think that the notebook business is in trouble. I think it might be the best thing that's happened to the industry in years.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Intel-and-Nvidia-s-stagnation-might-be-the-best-thing-to-happen-to-notebooks-in-years.422956.0.html

jeremy

Just after this post:

Samsung launches 15" laptop with dGPU and 43Whr battery!

"Innovation"

danielee0707

And this is why Dell decided to update the chassis of XPS next year because there will be no significant cpu and gpu upgrade  (14nm and 1650). They will have to change something to attract consumers. This year, 1650 is a moderate improvement over 1050ti maxq, so they may get over it.

S.Yu

Interesting point, though two cases fall just short of having me consider them over the Blade 15...well Razer's checked almost every single box.

Douglas Black

Quote from: jeremy on June 03, 2019, 15:58:09
Just after this post:

Samsung launches 15" laptop with dGPU and 43Whr battery!

"Innovation"

Haha, well... there's a reason I didn't talk them up in this article ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview