News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Google Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL are now US$200 cheaper

Started by Redaktion, June 01, 2019, 12:34:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

With the recent launch of the Pixel 3a phones, Google is now shaving US$200 off the MSRPs of the Pixel 3 flagships, making them a lot more attractive to potential buyers. At US$599 and US$699 for the Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL respectively, there are still better value options but it's now a lot more reasonable.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Google-Pixel-3-and-Pixel-3-XL-are-now-US-200-cheaper.422903.0.html

Tyshun Nevith

Ricci, you mentioned several times that even at this price point there are better value options. Can you provide a few examples? Thanks.

Ricci Rox

Quote from: Tyshun Nevith on June 02, 2019, 20:43:09
Ricci, you mentioned several times that even at this price point there are better value options. Can you provide a few examples? Thanks.

You can find an S10 for $700 these days. Much better hardware and One UI is excellent.

A OnePlus 7 Pro is excellent value for the price, too.

On the lower end, the LG V40 has better hardware and is a bit cheaper. Software, support, and cameras are lacking, though. There's always Gcam for cameras, however, and the stock camera app is way more diverse than the Pixels'.

Oh, and, of course, an S9+ is also an excellent option.

Tyshun Nevith

Thank you for the reply. Didn't realize the S10 was priced that competitively. I'm still using a Pixel 1 so it's definitely time to upgrade. Was gonna wait on the 4 until I saw this article, but I might need to give Samsung a chance. Just heard so many negative reviews about their bloated software but sounds like that's no longer an issue. Thanks again!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview