News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2019) Tablet Review

Started by Redaktion, May 31, 2019, 21:36:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

It has been over two years since Samsung last upgraded its 10-inch entry-level Galaxy Tab A tablet. An update was necessary, especially regarding software. Read on to find out how the Galaxy Tab A 10.1 performs in our tests and whether it is a worthwhile upgrade over the Galaxy Tab A 10.5.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-Tab-A-10-1-2019-Tablet-Review.422775.0.html

Pawel

Lots of details, though for me  the major changes are that it misses auto screen brightness sensor which is very frustrating. Also to remove the sd card you need a tool rather than being able to do it manually. Guess this is where they saved the most of costs. Other than that its a solid tablet.

alan

Can the Samsung 10.1 tablet be connected to your TV, and if so what are the options to do so ?

Hector P

Does the tablet have a magnetometer/compass sensor that can be used for compass and live sky view astronomy apps. A tech person from Samsung says it does but there is nothing in the manual or Samsung spec. Some sellers specs show it as having one whilst others say it definitely doesn't.
Hope you can advise.
Hector.

NBGl

nothing about the s-pen? I can see a version of this tablet with S-pen on some sites, but there is nothing about it on most. Are there 2 versions?

I can't post link but you can find it with the pen on the samsung US site, I don't find it on european sites though

BRUNO ALVES VASCONCELOS

Thanks a lot for the Review. I truly liked the camera comparission, I was amazed how Xiaomi Mi9 looked outstanding for the pictures, although brighting up a bit.

Anonymous Reader

Can you tell if it supports stylus input? Can i use an external stylus to draw and take notes on the Galaxy Tab A?

Bill

Is it worth while to get the warranty for the 2nd and 3rd year for this device? Also, can it be connected to a TV?

Thank you.

Polar Bear

I have an older Samsung tablet (2016) on which I run an 'intranet' on native HTML file structures; this works fine (as it does on a Windows 10 PC) but I cannot run it on the Tab A (2019) as this appears to rename all the files & thus breaks all the links. I assume this relates to Android Pie 9 rather than Samsung but have no way of confirming this. I have tried both micro USB cards and externally connected USB keys (via the C port) but all to no avail; completely frustrating! Am I missing something?

Komal

The Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 is an affordable choice for your zoom calls, webinars, entertainment, and whatnot. This device is much more comfortable and is portable.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview