News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Acer Swift 3 SF314 (i7-8565U, MX250) Laptop Review

Started by Redaktion, May 29, 2019, 00:15:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Acer promises buyers of the Swift 3 an elegant design and high mobility. With its attractive aluminum case and small size, the 14-inch notebook is able to already fulfill those promises at first glance. We evaluate in our test, whether the performance of the compact laptop is also right.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Acer-Swift-3-SF314-i7-8565U-MX250-Laptop-Review.422362.0.html

Anone

Almost get this laptop! Thank you for fast review. I thought the display pwm equals to SF314-55 (non G) at 25000 hz.

william blake

1. 15w i7 is ALWAYS a robbery for 100usd. you should know it guys, you are professionals. you should say it all the time, to help us, customers. do you understand? help us, not manufacturers.

2. 250pwm? straight to the trash can.
1200usd? 86% rating? are you serious?
again, stay on the consumer and customer side.
something is so wrong with ALL media. 250pwm-0% rating. dont buy it. this laptop is a torture to your eyes. dont be an idiot.

Anone

Quote from: Anone on May 29, 2019, 14:22:27
Almost get this laptop! Thank you for fast review. I thought the display pwm equals to SF314-55 (non G) at 25000 hz.

So, I'll skip this one.

Raminder

Can you please confirm the frequency of PWM? I think its 250k Hz , not 250Hz.

KP

Can you please confirm PMW number, from the review of the i3 version it says 25000Hz < 20% brightness.

In this review, it just says 250Hz with no brightness setting. Is this incorrect?

Nitish Singh

jeremy

Just look at the readout. It's 4ms high, 4ms low. 1/period = frequency. 1/0.004s = 250Hz.

maxsteel31990

As per tinyurl(dot)com/y3soxcv3, the PWM frequency is 25KHz which is in-line with Core i3 model's frequency posted by notebookcheck.net - tinyurl(dot)com/y5lkxe36.
I don't have permission to include links in the comment, that's why that (dot) convention  :)

Not sure which one is correct.

I am planning to buy the Core i5 model and haven't found the PWM frequency for it anywhere. Since all the 3 models(i3, i5 and i7) share the same mode number, I believe they are using the same display panel and therefore share same PWM frequency numbers.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview