News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Gigabyte Aero 15 OLED already available with 4K UHD and 512 GB NVMe SSD as standard

Started by Redaktion, May 28, 2019, 18:23:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Well, that was fast. Online retailers are now accepting pre-orders for the latest 2019 Aero 15 merely 24 hours after it was made public. The OLED system is notable for its high specifications even at the base level with its 4K UHD display being standard across all SKUs.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Gigabyte-Aero-15-OLED-already-available-with-4K-UHD-and-512-GB-NVMe-SSD-as-standard.422673.0.html

LHPSU

Why they don't offer the 2060 for non-OLED, I'll never understand. Afraid it's going to eat into the market of the 2070?

ophedian

When is the non-black color version going on sale? ExcaliberPC and Aero website are only showing the black color in their ads :(

denshaSai

I'm gonna cry, I just bought aero 15 x9 last week, why won't they just release the new chasis with the 9th gen directly?
white one looks very nice.

Also, is the memory already in one slot only or 2 slots?

PabloW

still waiting for them to fix the camera placement. can't spend +2000 USD on flawed design...

S.Yu

A couple years ago Lenovo had trouble shipping even one variant of one model with an OLED screen (X1 Yoga, announced but delayed twice and then possibly canceled), now all of a sudden everybody has OLED.

denshaSai

In computex, they actually compared aero 15 placed in a 0 Celsius controlled container, against another aero 15 in room temperature, fire strike ran 17062 and 16917 respectively.
This suggest thermal is controlled near optimal condition of 0 Celsius.

Ednumero

ExCaliberPC utilized deflection tactics and conducted themselves with a substantial level of immaturity when I pressed them regarding the review postings that they worked to censor on some of their listings about a year ago. Regrettably I no longer have access to that thread, because I would like to quote some of it.

I wouldn't be too quick to support ExCaliberPC by buying from them unless I have reason to believe that they've changed, but it is helpful to see what the configurations are going to be.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview