News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Asus Zenfone 6 shows that hardware is increasingly counting for less

Started by Redaktion, May 28, 2019, 13:17:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The all-new Asus Zenfone 6 recently made its over to DxOMark and was judged to be the best selfie camera phone in the world. That sounds great on paper, and without any context, but we find ourselves very unimpressed.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Asus-Zenfone-6-shows-that-hardware-is-increasingly-counting-for-less.422411.0.html

Razer sharp blade V7

The article seems to imply and reinstate that the S10 camera is "mediocre". Get it together Notebookcheck, at least tell us *directly* that you tested it and didn't like it. If anything, I'm no Samsung smartphone user, last one was the Galaxy 3 (not S3) from 2010-11...

Ricci Rox

Quote from: Razer sharp blade V7 on May 28, 2019, 14:28:16
The article seems to imply and reinstate that the S10 camera is "mediocre". Get it together Notebookcheck, at least tell us *directly* that you tested it and didn't like it. If anything, I'm no Samsung smartphone user, last one was the Galaxy 3 (not S3) from 2010-11...

Author here. This article implies nothing. It categorically states that the S10 5G is at a disadvantage in terms of hardware. And it is.

I'm not sure where you got the idea behind your comment.

Martin82

TheS10 is also double the price of the Zenfone.
No room for dissapointment, IMO. Actually, from what i've seen in the reviews, even in back camera comparison the Zenfone is not far behind the best cameraphones (And that's before the software update they released)..

PC

Article also doesn't mention that dxo has different metrics for front and back and the scoring is not the same or even judged the same.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview