News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Dracarys: Huawei troubles compounded as Mate 20 Pro goes up in flames

Started by Redaktion, May 27, 2019, 16:34:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

While the world of tech still battles with the shocking news of Huawei being hit with a trade ban by the US, the company will likely be a tad annoyed by an incident that saw a Mate 20 Pro go up in flames at a theatre a few days ago.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Dracarys-Huawei-troubles-compounded-as-Mate-20-Pro-goes-up-in-flames.422338.0.html

Muhammed

Well, i have seen alot of phones that look like huawei mate 20 pro and i have also been using my huawei mate 20 pro and its amazing depsite all that is hitting the giant tech company, i still love my mate 20 pro

J.

Are you serious with these news? I mean could you be more "Trump" influeneced? This stuff happened to many iphones too. why dont you write an article about?

S.Yu

Quote from: J. on May 29, 2019, 06:52:08
Are you serious with these news? I mean could you be more "Trump" influeneced? This stuff happened to many iphones too. why dont you write an article about?
Are you serious with this comment? Can't you see two articles of Apple products exploding in the Related Articles section? Can you be more Communist influenced?

Roho

Quote from: S.Yu on May 29, 2019, 13:50:21
Are you serious with this comment? Can't you see two articles of Apple products exploding in the Related Articles section? Can you be more Communist influenced?

People are incredibly biased, even if they are not in anyone's camp.  Just observational bias.  A couple of negative Apple articles and then a couple of negative Huawei articles, suddenly people feel the need to defend Huawei.  If more Huawei phones go up in flames like the infamous Samsungs, then we'll know for sure.  If anything, this website is obviously not Trump-inspired.

Booby

Quote from: Roho on May 29, 2019, 14:18:53
Quote from: S.Yu on May 29, 2019, 13:50:21

People are incredibly biased, even if they are not in anyone's camp.  Just observational bias.  A couple of negative Apple articles and then a couple of negative Huawei articles, suddenly people feel the need to defend Huawei.  If more Huawei phones go up in flames like the infamous Samsungs, then we'll know for sure.  If anything, this website is obviously not Trump-inspired.

Also underdog bias.  Huawei gets that benefit.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview