News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Dell Inspiron 15 5000 5584 (i7-8565U) Laptop Review

Started by Redaktion, May 25, 2019, 03:26:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

It's uninteresting, uninspiring, and unimaginative. To users looking for a budget no-frills laptop, however, this probably sounds perfect. The Inspiron 15 5584 comes standard with a Whiskey Lake-U CPU, 1080p IPS display and a PCIe SSD for only about $500 USD to make it a real performance bargain.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Dell-Inspiron-15-5000-5584-i7-8565U-Laptop-Review.421301.0.html

william blake

first.
15w i7 is ALWAYS a robbery for 100usd. you should know it guys, you are professionals. you should say it all the time, to help us, customers. do you understand? help us, not manufacturers.

second.
i bought 2 mainstream 17inch last year, lenovo and hp. four cores i5 and ryzen 5. 4 memory and mech drives. i added another 4 and 250gb ssds.
the result-a bargain, less than 600euro both.
900usd for a cheap platform is not good. ALL the top configurations of a budget platforms not worth a money. wallet is empty but want something worthy-buy the best screen and cpu and upgrade memory and storage.
(and look at bezels color. this thing is screaming im cheap as hell. for 900usd lol)

third.
that screen is a complete crap. no excuses. there is no such thing as "but cheap, but narrow bezels, but ips, but whatever". there are no reasons to buy 230nit&37%argb if other guys offers you 300/60%.
ears&eyes guys, the 2 most valuable things. screen&noise not speakers or webcam.
laptop is silent tho, nice to see.

romeocharliegolf

Interested in the empty 2.5" HDD slot; is the SATA interposer cable included?

Fces

I just bought this upon recommendation of the shop and due to lack of selection of models. I seriously hated this model, especially its charger. Pin easily gets bent so now I am unable to charge the unit. I have the Latitude series and it never did I experience such issue on charging pin!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview