News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Huawei MateBook D 14 W00D (Ryzen 5, RX Vega 8) Laptop Review

Started by Redaktion, May 20, 2019, 23:05:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Huawei has equipped its MateBook D with an AMD Ryzen CPU, offering an attractive office notebook with a design that is also well-suited for business environments. We evaluate in our review what buyers of the MateBook D with the Ryzen APU can expect.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Huawei-MateBook-D-14-W00D-Ryzen-5-RX-Vega-8-Laptop-Review.421133.0.html

Ekeluo

Waited for this review a long time. This is one of the best ryzen laptops currently available. Other manufacturers have no excuse now.

AA

Absolutely. At $500 US, nothing else tops the MateBook D 14 in this category. One of the best mid-range ultrabooks of 2018.

gc

What 'load' was used for the emissions load test that only produced 33.5 dB?

Last fall, the Honor MagicBook review (344731) produced 39-40 dB under 3DMark06.  (That review did show a 20% higher 'Cloud Gate' score.)

luk

Listening to music from youtube and writing this comment laptop is going up to 50C (~25C envioronment). Fan is becoming very noisy, overal this machine is not to close to macbooks silent working ;/

strik

:D
I bought this laptop last Saturday for 600 euros (physical shop), and after one week , and so far...i'm surprised with the quality, speed , battery , screen and most of all, low operating temperatures. Along next weeks i will come to post my experience.

Jacopo

Just one thing:
HDMI standard is 1.4b, not 2.0
The Vega8 manages to push a 4k60hz output through the port, but with a 4:2:0 sampling, instead of the 4:4:4 one.
So it's not really the same.
Plus it does not support HDR.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview