News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

One UI update rolls out for the Galaxy Watch, Gear S3, and Gear Sport

Started by Redaktion, May 20, 2019, 14:32:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The latest software update for the Galaxy Watch, Gear S3, and Gear Sport is now rolling out over-the-air. The new One UI firmware comes with improved sleep and workout tracking, an updated settings menu, the ability to turn on and off the sleeping mode, as well as various minor tweaks and fixes.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/One-UI-update-rolls-out-for-the-Galaxy-Watch-Gear-S3-and-Gear-Sport.421173.0.html

Nevis1

The update removed the feature which used to allow me to see on my watch the steps walked yesterday....I now have to use an app on my phone. Inconvenient.  >:D

Adam L Smith

This update essentially bricked my Gear S3 Frontier.  I have reset to factory 3 times but every time I put it on it shuts down...  100% battery. Won't turn on past the boot screen. :(

If I leave it on the base it works.  ???

Gonna leave it there and wait for an update to the update.  8)

Steve H

I receive "Registration Error" when I try to update the Gear 3 Frontier watch with the new software.  I tried it multiple ways including uninstalling/reinstalling the gear app, resetting the watch, using wifi only ...using the mobile data....and I still get the same error.

Codrut Nistor

Nevis1

More Bugs.......The hear rate monitor is flakey as hell. After 3 sets of 25 reps of 120 pounds, it showed my heart rate at 44? Two minutes later it showed the heart rate at 60, then a minute later it showed a heart rate of 122. While walking I tried to read my heart beat, and it reset my walk and said great job....then said to clean the sensor. I want my money back, still under warranty. PS I don't need or care a bout all of the flashy Fisher Price graphics you added...it ain't a fcuknig video game!

Randy

Running 4.0.0.4 on my gear s3 with tmobile, not sure if im running the one ui update or not my settings don't show i am

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview