News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Intel's Comet Lake-U i5-10210U SoC underwhelms on both Geekbench and GFXBench

Started by Redaktion, May 16, 2019, 09:14:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Intel's Comet Lake-U processor i5-10210U has been spotted on Geekbench and GFXBench. The results that have been recorded on both benchmarks aren't going to win any performance awards; however, the chip has a very low TDP and a presumed base clock of 1.6 GHz, so it's not expected to be a high-end processing solution.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Intel-s-Comet-Lake-U-i5-10210U-SoC-underwhelms-on-both-Geekbench-and-GFXBench.420711.0.html

Chito

:)
apple Axx series are catching up (iPad have higher scores now)
yep, different platform, but still

Dysktra

This is not surprising if Comet Lake U turns out to be a refresh of Whiskey Lake U. The one possible reason why Comet Lake U exist is to fill the demands while Ice Lake U are still at insufficient quantities as 10nm is being ramped up.

jeremy

Quote from: Dysktra on June 05, 2019, 12:10:02
This is not surprising if Comet Lake U turns out to be a refresh of Whiskey Lake U. The one possible reason why Comet Lake U exist is to fill the demands while Ice Lake U are still at insufficient quantities as 10nm is being ramped up.
I agree. It's something Intel learned years ago. You need to have yearly "generational upgrades," to keep OEMs/ODMs happy.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview