News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Core i9-9880H vs. Core i7-8750H: A 56 percent performance boost from just two more cores

Started by Redaktion, May 16, 2019, 03:06:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

According to our first benchmarks on the Core i9-9880H, there are now good reasons to own a mobile Core i9 especially for 3D rendering, video editing, and running other software optimized for octa-core CPUs. For gamers, however, the original hexa-core Core i7-8750H can still provide very nearly the same gaming experience for hundreds of dollars less.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Core-i9-9880H-vs-Core-i7-8750H-A-56-percent-performance-boost-from-just-two-more-cores.420686.0.html

DF

Drop the HT on the 9880H when gaming and the clocks will go up, heat will be more manageable and you'll see far better FPS than the older 6/12 core cpu's.

MNet

Will be interested in the full GE75 review with this.  The previous one seemed to do some pretty bad CPU throttling, though so far this is looking a lot better? 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview