News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Big is not enough: The Energizer Power Max P18K Pop has failed

Started by Redaktion, May 01, 2019, 12:48:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

In one of the greatest Indiegogo fails ever, the Energizer "brick smartphone" with an 18,000 mAh only managed to gain 11 backers. The sum pledged was US$15,005 — not much more than 1 percent of the US$1,200,000 fixed goal that had to be reached for the Power Max P18K Pop to enter production.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Big-is-not-enough-The-Energizer-Power-Max-P18K-Pop-has-failed.419954.0.html

Nickker

This proves that popular, money making companies were right when they said people don't want thicker phones.
I wish it was otherwise but I won't disrespect capitalism.

Codrut Nistor

I guess you are right. Its weight is also a part of the problem here. I wouldn't mind a two-times thicker phone if it wouldn't be as heavy enough to pull my pants down... ;)

S.Yu

Codrut Nistor

I wasn't bothered about the chipsets, but the weight would definitely put me off. One would need a specially designed belt or bag to carry such a phone around. On the positive side, it can't slip off without you noticing it! :D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview