News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus ZenBook S13 UX392FN (i7-8565U, GeForce MX150) Laptop Review

Started by Redaktion, May 01, 2019, 08:09:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The 13.9-inch ZenBook S13 UX392 is the closest thing you can get to a Dell XPS 14 with even faster graphics performance than what the XPS 13 currently has to offer. Aside from a couple of head-scratching omissions, there's very little to dislike about Asus' latest flagship Ultrabook.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-ZenBook-S13-UX392FN-i7-8565U-GeForce-MX150-Laptop-Review.419720.0.html

SoonHyo

jonathan c lee

D

As far as single display options go, this one's pretty good.

However no TB3, no facial recognition, half SSD speed, bottom firing speakers - all pronounced deal breakers at this price.

Also worth mentioning that DP 1.2 over USB-C 3.1 (10Gbps) to output 4K@60Hz does not work reliably all the time and alternating to HDMI even less so, unless you happened to have extremely rare and expensive monitors / TVs with direct USB-C inputs.

Hence why I'd like to see TB3 AND a dedicated HDMI 2.0 port on ultrabooks, as well as a full-sized SD reader. By the looks of it, there's plenty of room for 3 additional slim and miniature ports on these boards.

BullMooseParty

Ok I'm either buying this laptop with 16g of RAM and the m150 GPU or the Razer stealth 13 middle option with 1080p sceen, 16g of RAM and the 4g m150 GPU. I would use it for light gaming but would probably play up to the most demanding titles the system could handle. I probably would not use a external GPU. Help me decide! Thanks!

@BullMooseParty

Blade Stealth, no contest. Completely different hardware level, Stealth is a high-end ultrabook while the UX391 is mid-range. There are much better options than ZenBook for less money in the mid-range, much like there are a variety of choices other than the Blade in the high-end.

BullMooseParty

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview