News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Updates for all: Huawei has announced the release roadmap for EMUI 9.1

Started by Redaktion, April 24, 2019, 00:56:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Huawei has been slowly rolling out the latest version of its OS to the Mate 20 series, and now it has announced plans for it to release EMUI 9.1 to a slew of other Huawei and Honor smartphones too. The list is extensive and stretches as far back as former flagships like the Mate 9.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Updates-for-all-Huawei-has-announced-the-release-roadmap-for-EMUI-9-1.418568.0.html

HuaweiMate

Really? I had to go through the entire article just to see that you don't have any information on release dates. You basically said nothing in this article.

Marixxwk

Unikatowa

[A Huawei Y6?

artykule było zaznaczone
,, WSZYSTKIE" HUAWEI I HONOR..
KTOŚ MI POWIE O CO TU CHODZI?

Czy pojęcie WSZYSTKIE Ma jeszcze jakieś nie znane mi znaczenie?

Manoj Kumar

Hi Huawei,

I can see some of the updates on all smart phones but I can't see Huawei P20 lite, why you not consider P20 lite please provide new update for P20 lite also.

If this mobile is also comes under p20 and p20 pro thrn why avoided p20 lite?

I HAVE GOT THIS Mobile for 20K then why no update?

Thank you.

mohammad

its a complete lie honor 7x is event not getting pie here in iran let alone Emui 9.1

Clifford

Hi,
Why doesn't a Huawei 2019 product have an update for EMUI 9 up to now, product name Huawei Y9 2019 model JKM-LX1. Most older versions of other phone brands have. This is so annoying.

jocoie

TareCk

For real ? Useless article!
Where are the release dates?
The title is missleading 😑

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview