News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

More details of the Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL surface

Started by Redaktion, April 12, 2019, 13:55:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The first concrete set of information on the Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL has surfaced, giving us a better idea of what to expect from the Google flagships when they're launched later in the year. What's more, there could also be a third hitherto unknown device in the series.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/More-details-of-the-Pixel-4-and-Pixel-4-XL-surface.416285.0.html

MarkCrystal

I would buy one but until they update fix their user privacy issues  I would not consider one. It needs to allow users to save all content to smartphone and not force users to save all contacts and other stuff to their cloud servers. Second it needs to come with dual SIM card features and allow apps to be installed for each I'm card like Chinese version of smartphones do otherwise it is still back in the Blackberry days. Great camera means nothing without good privacy features for users and good travel features for those who travel often. Smartphone needs to be smart and not just basic.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview