News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus ROG Phone successor to launch in third quarter

Started by Redaktion, April 08, 2019, 22:05:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The second iteration of the ROG Phone by Asus will come out in the third quarter of the year with the support of Chinese game publisher Tencent. Its specs are expected to include the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor, multiple memory/storage combinations, as well as a premium build that would integrate an advanced cooling solution.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-ROG-Phone-successor-to-launch-in-third-quarter.415992.0.html

Bradley

If they could change one thing I would ask for the Asus Rog phone 2.0 to be compatible with Verizon. That is the only reason why I did not buy the first one! But if they added Verizon to there data compatibility I would buy it in a heartbeat!!

Codrut Nistor

If you get a gaming phone, aren't you going to use WiFi for most of the time and play games at home or somewhere with WiFi connectivity? You shouldn't let carrier limitations stop you from grabbing the piece of hardware you want!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview