News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Potentially explosive leaked email chain details issues female employees have to contend with at Microsoft, including sexual harassment

Started by Redaktion, April 05, 2019, 10:45:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Business news site Quartz has looked over a huge email chain leaked from Microsoft's offices that features numerous disturbing stories from female employees of the tech giant. Workers have shared their experiences with each other in the email chain, which shockingly includes episodes of sexual harassment.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Potentially-explosive-leaked-email-chain-details-issues-female-employees-have-to-contend-with-at-Microsoft-including-sexual-harassment.415839.0.html

KristianG

I'm sick entire of these kind of articles!
TLDR: I do not encourage sexual harassment or sexism, it is wrong! but drama is wrong as well!

Why is that when something happens to a woman in the workplace, the media picks up the story and make it look like a war?
But when same thing happens to a man it's always overlook:
1. men don't create that much drama, they get over it
2. men are afraid of being shamed / being considered less masculine. could be more reasons than that, but those 2 came to my mind now.

Let's get back to these themes 'regurgitated' over and over again in past 40 years:
1. unequal pay: this myth was debunked so many times with hard proofs, so do your research. actually, women earn more than men when they graduate (20s, early 30s). Not my problem if women are less likely to negotiate or ask for promotions. Also, not my problem if they choose to get pregnant and take maternal leave. Like it or not, this will affect their career. fact.
2. sexual harassment and discrimination at workplace: yes, it exists and will always exist, because there is no tree without rotten fruits! but the ways media deals with these issues make the matter seem worse than it is: they present the facts in such a way that people believe that these are not isolated incidents, but a common behaviour.
3. some women's dress code: I've seen it all in the past few years. Very attractive women who dress too provocative for a work place: extremely sexual outfits with generous cleavages, tight pants and short skirts. I've also seen attractive women dressing up appropriately. what are the chances to be sexually harassed if you dress like you are going to a club?

Also, employers and employees are afraid to speak out about these sensitive topics. Don't forget about feminism/SJWs, false rape allegations and so on. There is no action without a reaction and apparently, in the past years, the backlash started. Don't take my word, check what's going on with men-women work interactions (especially in leadership roles and mentoring).

PS: not preaching end of the world here, I don't have anything against women or gay people, not a racist, etc. All i am saying is that everything happens for a reason and, as you might have got it, you need to present all the facts when writing an article. Presenting selective facts will lead to further segregation in both society and work place. Check out MGTOW for instance.

Have a nice day  ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview