News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Huawei P30 Pro Smartphone Review

Started by Redaktion, March 31, 2019, 12:11:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Last year, the Huawei P20 Pro set new standards in mobile photography, and now the Chinese company is back with its successor in the hope of building on those successes. The P30 Pro also includes all the technology that we have come to expect from a flagship with a premium price tag too. Read on to find out whether Huawei has developed a new camera wonder and how it fares against other current flagships.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Huawei-P30-Pro-Smartphone-Review.415336.0.html

ZelekPL

I have to say I was also considering P30 over P30 Pro, but then they also removed the wireless charging feature and the IP rating is lower (IP53 in P30 vs IP68 for Pro version). On the other hand you get 3.5mm jack in the non-pro.

Avi

The non-pro P30 doesn't have the same main camera. It has the same sensor, but without OIS and at f/1.8 instead of f/1.6

exo

3.5mm jack trumps all other features. I'd get the P30 over the pro any day.

vrvly

Currently it can shoot milky way better than my full size camera, handheld even.

soso

It's been

Could we have the PWM figure for this phone? It's been a week already... We need this

MarkCrystal

Could you tell us about wifi reception along with wifi speeds? Also could you tell us about Cell Signal reception as some smartphones have poor cell reception. We saw this with the mew Galaxy S10/+

S.Yu

A so-called 50x zoom shot of P30P at default magnification("zoomed out") vs. a 1" optical at 8x (~200mm equiv.) at 1:1 magnification:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Apr9zBuBUufHgaMUssv4Mh1vuyVh0g

This means that you could get a "50x" of FAR higher quality if you actually buy a genuine 8x compact and just CROP.
In fact the 5x optical prime of the P30P is, unsurprisingly, far worse than the 5x zoom of that 1"-er too. The compact, especially the high end compact is not dead as long as you have any standard for quality.

Cameron T

Thank you for this excellent review. Very detailed, comprehensive, and no stone left unturned! After many years on Samsung Galaxy phones (which have never let me down), I've decided to give Huawei a go with the P30 Pro. Can't wait to receive it next week to check out the awesome camera abilities.

Bader Batarfi

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview