News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Gigabyte Aero 15-X9 vs. Aero 15-Y9: you may want to reconsider the RTX 2080 Max-Q SKU

Started by Redaktion, March 25, 2019, 22:18:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Aero 15-Y9 is over $1000 more expensive than the Aero 15-X9 and yet both configurations perform about the same in all of our tests. Is there really a reason to get the pricier version? Based on our numbers, the less expensive Aero 15-X9 is the better option by a very wide margin.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Gigabyte-Aero-15-X9-vs-Aero-15-Y9-you-may-want-to-reconsider-the-RTX-2080-Max-Q-SKU.415067.0.html

Cuissedemouche

Or you can also take a model between those two : the X9 with 32GB and 4K screen for 2650$ on NewEgg (the reference in this article).
I'm in France and it's more 2500€ for the base version and 2800-3000€ for the version I'm talking about.
I'll probably but it in one or two months because I need a good color accuracy screen and a powerful computer (for CGI).

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview