News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Sony Xperia 1's display has a full-time 4K resolution

Started by Redaktion, March 24, 2019, 08:49:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Xperia 1 features a 4K OLED display and, unlike the XZ Premium and XZ2 Premium that only rendered in 4K while viewing content of that resolution, the Xperia 1 will be a full-time 4K display. Yes, even when in system apps like Gallery and Settings.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Sony-Xperia-1-s-display-has-a-full-time-4K-resolution.414947.0.html

HunBela

Two mistakes, Sony is still the only one with 4K screens on mobile. Their first 4k mobile was not the XZ premium, but the Z5 Premium in 2015.

GuidoMagido

I owned the xz premium, had it altered for 4K full time, it doesn't just look nice,,,,  IT'S FREAKING FAR OUT, INCREDIBLE, MAGNIFICO, ESTUPENDO,.. MAN !

Tony

Not getting it because of the screen ratio is  ugly. I like my XZ2 premiums 16:9. I have it modified via ADB settings to output 4k all the time but screenshots and vr is out of margins after Android update. It is still amazing for normal use though and zero battery life impact I noticed.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview